27 December 2010

2010 - Looking Back


It's amazing to think of the changes one year can bring. Like always we've had our ups and downs, but 2010 will definitely be a year I will look back on fondly in years to come.

First and foremost on the recap is the addition of our 3rd and final monster to the clan, Miss Gwenna Mulé. I can't imagine my life right now without my spunky little 3mo old. At last check, Gwen is now 13.5lbs & about 24in, rolling from tummy to back/back to side, teething, sleeping through the night, 'talking', and still EBF-ing like a champ.

Andrew & Lynneth have also grown ridiculously over the past 12 months. 5 & 3.5...just wow. I can't believe BOTH my big kids will be in school (along with mommy!) this fall. Insanity at it's finest folks.

And, last but not least, we're back in the south. You never know how much you miss the simple things like having a holiday dinner with family until you can't for a few years. We had a BLAST these past few weeks during the rotation of family stays, food, games, & of course, present swapping.

I will say one thing...above all 2010 made me more thankful for things I'd always seemed to overlook before. Yes, I loath(ed) our time in Wyoming, but it more than proved a valuable lesson to us. As a family, we function best when we're all together, yet have been able to LIVE life apart. We have found that LOVE ties the family together, no distance can ever tear you apart. And as 2011 quickly approaches, here & now I will make it my resolution to always remember that.

Happy, Healthy, & Safe New Year. <3

No comments: