23 January 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge // Day 19


Day 19 - A picture and a letter.



- To My Amazing Little Monsters -
I can't begin to describe how happy I am to be your mommy.
Drew...my little genius. You come up with the most insanely logical comments & projects, some years ahead of where you should be. Keep that mind working little man, it'll take you far.
Lyn...my little prima donna. You're my comic relief & probably biggest helper. My red-head to a T. Feistiest temper but you have the most loving persona. It's so easy for you to speak your mind & you have no regrets in doing so, no matter who's around. Don't lose that edge princess...it makes you who you are.
Gwen...my baby girl. The littlest of our clan, you're definitely my fighter. We had a lot of ups & downs with you this past year. I thought I had lost you more than once, but you more than proved to everyone that you can hold your own, regardless of size. You fought to be here, safe in my arms & I can tell even now that you're willing to fight to get to wherever it is you want to go. Never lose that drive.
Please guys, as you grow older & wiser just do me one favor....don't forget to keep being who you are. Most people won't like you for it. Some will. No one will ever love you for it the way I do. Remember that always. xoxo -Mommy-

No comments: