16 July 2013

Time4Learning

I've been poking around online for various homeschooling supplements for the monsters this coming fall & while I've heard great things about Time4Learning, I also received tons of questions/inquiries about our personal experience with the site (which I currently lack) from my followers.

In poking around their site I was lucky enough to come across this offer!

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid curriculum review. Time4Learning offers an online curriculum for prek-8th, and resources that help with things like homeschool portfolio reviews. This can be useful as an afterschool curriculum as well. Be sure to come back and read about my experience.

Awesome, right?

Stay tuned everyone, I'll be updating as we go!

No comments: