12 November 2010

A Family Tradition


Due to the events of the past week, I felt it was only fitting for my final muffin entry to be a recipe that has been passed down & enjoyed through several generations in our family....simple, yet oh-so-special banana muffins.



Most people keep recipes on cards or just use them straight out of a book. I have a random piece of computer paper printed out from an email I was sent when we first moved out of Florida. Between my mom & I, we've probably used & abused this recipe hundreds of times & although I can recall it by memory, Gigi just wanted to make sure -her- monsters got muffins the right way. ;)

Mix all ingredients together, save for flour on a low speed. Gradually add in flour & again, mix at a low speed until smooth. Bake at 350* for about 25-30mins. Makes about 18 muffins.



& don't forget the final touch...



While the Muffin a Week stint was fun, it's time for me to move on to different projects for the holidays. I see a lot of sewing & crocheting in my near future. Just please remember as the holidays approach, it's not about WHAT you get or WHERE you are that matters, only WHO you're with. <3

No comments: