06 January 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge // Day 02


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Longest? That's easy...this chick right here wins hands down. ;)


Manda was the first friend I made after moving to Florida in '98 & after our epic 5th grade year our friendship became irreplaceable. There are so many crazy times I can recall that attest to her awesomeness, but odds on she'll be the only one who can understand why exactly it was so hilarious in the first place. =)
Whether it's a few houses down, cross-country, or halfway across the world she's always been there for me without hesitation no matter what's going on & I love her to death for it.

Closest? Sam. After all, what's the point of having a husband if you can't tell them everything without feeling like a complete idiot?

We met in the fall of our sophomore year of high school & started dating 09.Feb.04. Yes, almost 7yrs ago. Some days I wonder what the hell I was thinking...then I look around me & know. Everything I have today is infinitely better because of that guy. I couldn't ask for a better father to the monsters or a harder working husband. He does everything & more so I can do what I love...stay home with our kiddos & play. & yes, like every other man, he can & will be a pain in the ass at the most inopportune times. But he's a pain in MY ass & MY ass alone, so that has to say something right there.

No comments: