07 August 2012

Summer Update!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the prolonged absence. Summer vacation caught up with me & then I found myself locked out of my blog/account & had to jump through the right set of hoops to get back in. The last few months have treated us well. Our garden & monsters alike have exploded growth wise. We've gone from just sprouts to fresh green beans, tomatoes, spaghetti squash, cukes, banana peppers & an awesome array of herbs/spices. As for the kiddos, I'm now the proud parent of a 1st grader, Kindergartener, & an almost 2 year old! Where does the time go?

As for DH & I, no complaints. Just keeping busy & anxiously awaiting our next set of orders. =) I think that's about it for the update on our lot. I'll be adding some quick & easy DIYs & recipies up soon!

No comments: