07 May 2014

Spring Happenings

Honestly, most days I feel that my computer hates me. After yet ANOTHER temporary lock out (new browser, new settings >.<), I'm back & have lots to share on what's been going on these past few months! Several crafts, DIYs, lots of garden goodies...so much to post in the coming days!
Biggest event around here lately happened last weekend, as x2 turned 7! She had an awesome time with her friends, playing in the snow (both powdered & melted!) out back at her Frozen party before blowing out the candle on her "North Mountain" cake.
I know some of you have asked about the picture a day we started back in January & wanted to answer that while we -are- continuing the pictures, we're posting them solely on my private Facebook, as it's easiest to access for both DH & I while he's on deployment.

Which, speaking of, we've got just over a month now under our belt & while we're anxiously counting down to the fall, I'm also trying to keep the kids busy & have them enjoy the summer. We found out last week that it's to be out last in Georgia, as the Air Force has other location plans in mind for us. So if anyone has the scoop on Idaho, fill me in please! :D

No comments: