19 November 2011

Season of Change.

-sigh- The leaves, my classes, holiday schedules, the blog layout....lots of change around here lately. ;)

On the home front, Drew turned 6 on November 1st & we had a bowling party for him that weekend. The kids had a blast! He & Lyn also wrapped up their 2nd soccer season as well earlier in the month & I will say....not too shabby. I'm interested to see what next season hold for us. Gwenna is doing great as well. Still has her little scab on her eye from her bump last month. =/ She's learned to play it up with her big blue puppy dog eyes though whenever it's mentioned, which is always entertaining.

Earlier today to celebrate getting the sick bug out of the house we decided to do a "jumping-in-the-leaves" impromptu photo shoot. Some of the shots came out super cute....thinking about making a collage of sorts to send out to family/friends in our holiday cards.

Speaking of, can you believe Christmas is just FIVE weeks away now?!?! Way too much too soon. Since I'm already falling behind (sorry!) on orders, I'm going to close shop to customs on 04.December.2011 to ensure I have enough time to get everybodies goodies cut, sewn, & mailed before the holidays!

That's it I think for updates...now on to everyone's favorite blog part....pictures! =)



No comments: